Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, February 4, 2022

Valentine Treat Box - Newtons Nook HeartFrames Love&Meows

Was inspired by Tatiana T. of Newton's Nook to make this Valentine Treat Box. You can check out Tatiana T.'s creation & wonderful directions by clicking here.

I put my personal touch to the treat box by changing up the front. Cut a circle shape with heart in center to frame a part of the XOXO on the pattern paper. Added ribbon.

Added Lindt Lindor Strawberry Dark Chocolate Truffles. Try to say that multiple times.








 









Supplies

cardstock/paper: red, white

Newtons Nook: die - Circle Frames (incl small heart),

  Heart Frames  paper/cardstock - Love & Meows

ribbon: Valentine white w/ red hearts


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

CHNC Feb Pattern Ch  2/28


Newtons Nook Ch166 Heart Theme  3/4  2/11








Simon Wed Ch With Love  2/5  2/8



StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge


 

8 comments:

  1. Cute treat box!
    Have a great day
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing your heart with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration and nice heart box - bring on the Chocolate! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Patterned Paper Challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little treat box! Thanks again for playing along with our challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treat box is so neat, I love it, and that truffle sounds delicious! Great idea for the Heart Theme! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely treat box! Perfect for Valentine's Day. So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute treat box
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete