Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Art Journal 4 - Bees - Hero Arts MthKit 2020Dec

Created this Art Journal with a look of the Cherry Blossoms that I enjoyed seeing yrs ago in Washington DC.

Used my fav Hero Arts Mthly Kit from Dec 2020.









Supplies

calligraphy: used Sheaffer calligraphy fountain pen &

   calligraphy wrote info

cardstock/paper: Canson tablet

CTMH: ink - Intense Black   pen - Shimmer - Clear, Lemonade

 Hero Arts: 2020 Dec Kit   stamp/die - Bee, flowers  

  stamp - Bee the Queen - sentiment

marker: Copic



  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk665 Coloured or Paper Pieced Image  3/3  3/3

  Bee & Flowers Coloured with Copic markers

Simon Mon Ch Art Journal  4/5  2/27



StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/6

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge


3 comments:

  1. A pretty floral CAS page, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely notebook cover - that is a beautiful stamp. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these chonky bees! Thank you for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete