Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2022

CAS happy holidays Slimline Card - Lawn Fawn LoveYouALatte

Used a fav Lawn Fawn stamp/die, Love You A Latte, to make this Clean & Simple CAS Slimline Christmas Card with a bit of Elegance (used shimmer pens to add sparkle) to it.

Used a punch to cut a sentiment tag to resemble a tea bag, lined up stamp at an angle using MISTI & negative cut and then stamped the sentiment on punched out sentiment tag. Attached some red/white sting using Tim Holtz stapler.

I like Tea Latte. At Starbucks I get London Fog which is an Earl Grey Tea Latte. At home I use the Keurig that has a frother that makes Latte using cream & milk.







Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, Kraft

CTMH: Shimmer pens - Clear, Red

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: cardstock/paper - pattern - textured dots "brights"

  die - Slimline with large sliders

  stamp/die - Love You A Latte

punch: Stampin' Up Extra Lg Tag

string: red/white

Tim Holtz: tool - staple




  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk663 CAS w/ opt of Elegance  3/3  2/17



Caffeinated Christmas Card Ch Heart  2/25








CHNC Feb Pattern Ch  2/28

C.R.A.F.T. Ch627 Christmas  1/2  3/1



Lawn Fawnactics Ch118 Clean & Simple  2/4  2/20









Simon Mon Ch Food & Drink  2/5  2/20

Simon Wed Ch Slimline Card  1/5  2/22



StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge



7 comments:

  1. A sweet, slimline card design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design with the cute tag and love the cute coffee cup!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute slimline!
    Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet slimline card! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the slimline card and your fun design. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete