Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2022

CAS Bday Card - Lawn Fawn GoodFortune

Made this Clean & Simple CAS Birthday Card with an oldie but goodie fav Lawn Fawn stamp, Good Fortune. Bumped up the sentiment to give it a dimension look.














Supplies

cardstock/paper: tan, white  pattern - Stampin' Up red striped 

ink: Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa, VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: stamp/die - Good Fortune



  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

All Sorts Ch Wk664 I love...  3/3  2/24

  I love this Lawn Fawn stamp/die Good Fortune

CHNC Feb Pattern Ch  2/28



Lawn Fawnactics Ch118 Clean & Simple  4/4  2/20








Simon Mon Ch Food & Drink  5/5  2/20

  Food - Fortune Cookie



StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge


5 comments:

  1. Great design. Thanks for taking part again in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us over at Allsorts Challenge this week. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for CNY! Thanks for joining in with our Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    ReplyDelete