Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2022

let it Snow Christmas Card - CHNC 581

This is a card I made for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas CHNC Design Team 2022 Ch581 with optional theme cute. You can enter by clicking here.

Did not make a cute (you can see some cuteness below the card below) card. Instead I came across some Christmas embossing & stamp sets I had bought back in 2018 so decided to start using them. I like how crisp the embossing is.







For cute factor I've included photos of my dogs playing in the snow which we had last Thurs 2/3/22.









Supplies

cardstock/paper: red, white

embossing: Recollections emb folder

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

stamp: Recollections let it Snow



  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk663 CAS w/ opt of Elegance  1/3  2/17

Simon Wed Ch Emboss It  2/5  2/15


StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge




 

5 comments:

  1. Very Cas, it looks great, thanks for joining in the Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly very elegant, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful CAS Winter themed card and your dogs are surely having fun in the snow :)
    Thanks so much for joining in with my "CAS with option of Elegance" theme at Allsorts this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant and CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete