Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Panda Bday Card - Lawn Fawn PartyPanda

Created this Birthday card with Lawn Fawn products & sketch (which you can see below).

Used a bamboo embossing folder & sanded the embossing.











Supplies

cardstock/paper:  Tim Holtz core'dinations green, white,

  CTMH French Vanilla, 

  scrap piece of green pattern (not sure of brand since scrap)

CTMH: ink - Intense Black

pen - shimmer Red (cherry on cupcake)

embossing: Darice bamboo emb folder

Lawn Fawn: stamp - sentiment   stamp/die - Party Panda

marker: Copic

Tim Holtz: sander

  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Allsorts Ch Wk665 Coloured or Paper Pieced Image  2/3  3/3

  cupcake Panda is holding coloured with Copic markers & 

    a shimmer pen


Lawn Fawnactics Ch119 - Card Sketch  2/4  3/6










StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge



5 comments:

  1. A± cute Panda, thank for sharing another entry with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pandas and this one is so sweet with the cupcake. A great choice of backgrounds too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!!
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your little panda with his cupcake! Thank you for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete