Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Easter Card - Newtons Nook SpringRoundabout

Looking forward to Spring & Easter. Made this card using Newton's Nook: Spring Roundabout stamp which includes sentiment and Circle Frames die. Used CTMH Shimmer Clear pen for sparkle. Ink blended the background using Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Added some ribbon.

Can you find the following: 4 bees, 3 bunnies, 2 bunny tails, 5 carrots, 3 chicks, 3 Easter baskets and 5 pink tulips ?















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, yellow

CTMH: Shimmer pen - Clear

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

marker: Copic

Newton's Nook: die - Circle Frames  

  stamp - Spring Roundabout

pen: white gel

ribbon: Easter

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - mowed lawn



  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

All Sorts Ch Wk664 I love...  2/3  2/24

  I love Bees, Spring, Easter: bunnies, chicks, eggs


Newtons Nook Ch167 Color Ch  1/4  2/25









Simon Mon Ch Food & Drink  4/5  2/20

  Food - carrots & eggs



StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/10

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge


6 comments:

  1. Very nice spotlight coloring on your focal image! It's a lovely spring card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty circular card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part again in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thanks for joining in with our Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Easter card! So glad you were inspired to join the Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I love that you highlighted certain areas of the image with color! Thanks for entering the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete