Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, January 31, 2022

Belated Birthday Card - Newtons Nook HeartfeltWoofs

Made this belated birthday card with inspiration from Jennifer Jackson of Newtons Nook Jan Reveal Day 3.

Using Newtons Nook stamp & heart dies for first time.














Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Mocha

embossing: Darice emb folder dog paws, 

  Lawn Fawn white emb powder

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - Canary, Chestnut, Papaya,

  Paradise, Sand

ink: Versamark

Newtons Nook: die - Banner Trio, Heart Frames

  stamp - Heartfelt Woofs

  

tool: heat tool

twine: The Twinery Cappuccino brown/white


  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Jan - Feb catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Cut It Up Ch244 Hard To Say  1/1  2/9


Newtons Nook Ch166 Heart Theme  1/4  2/11








Simon Mon Ch Use Emb Folder  1/5  2/6

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  3/5  2/1 

7 comments:

  1. What a great way to use that kind of allover image stamp. I've never bought one because of all the coloring, but it looks great this way. And what a cute sentiment! Great job on your card.

    Thanks for sharing your Hard to Say project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer to use an ink on colored cardstock when I do not want to do alot of coloring. Also, sometimes the cutest cards are belated birthday so it makes the Hard to Say more fun.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the whole doggy theme of this card!! Very cute :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Please email us
    simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Bee is happy to bee the winner at Simon Wed By Anything Ch. Emailed & rcvd gift certif code. TY. Will bee shopping soon.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  3. What an adorable card, love the pairing different elements; especially like the sentiment!

    Thank you for sharing over at the Cut it Up for our Hard to Say challenge.

    Treva
    https://scrappint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete