Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Watermelon Stay Cool Card

I made this card using Close To My Heart Summer Vibes which you can order (see below).

I like watermelon, especially seedless ; however when a watermelon is indicated as seedless it may have white seeds but not the black seeds. When younger I use to put salt on watermelon, do not recall why, think others were doing it; now I do not put salt on it.



























Close To My Heart CTMH:
  Summer Vibes Cardmaking Workshop 
    Kit G1209
   cardstock/papers - Summer Vibes
  embellishments - 2 acrylic hearts
  ink: Black, Smoothie
  pen: Shimmer charcoal, clear, red
  stamp/die - Summer Vibes (sold in kit mentioned above)

marker: Copic YG17 (green),
   Spectrum Noir DR3 (red)

pen: white gel



The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in:

CardzTV Ch119 Anything Goes  3/3  7/30

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch


Simon Wed Ch For a Child  5/5  7/21
  card can be for a child





3 comments:

  1. yum watermelon - my son is not a fan of watermelon - but I love it! - Sweet card layout! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter does not like melons (watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew). I've always liked all melons.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. A great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete