Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Its Pasture Birthday Card

Selected this Lawn Fawn LF stamp/die set when I won at Dies R Us Father's Day challenge. Would like the fence die to have cut the middle white part out. I think next one I make I'll use my cutting knife. Made it interactive using LF Slider die. Hill scene is made using Simon Hills & Slopes dies. Have been practicing my coloring using markers.


























cardstock/paper: green, white
   pattern paper Echo Park clouds

ink: black

Lawn Fawn: die - Slide On Over  stamp/die - Hay There

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

markers: Copic - E15, E18, E34, E39, N8, Y21, 
  Spectrum Noir DR3  Stampin' Up SU - Real Red 

punch: Stampin' Up SU 3/4" circle (for slider)
  
recycle: cardboard (for slider)

Simon: die - Stitched Slopes & Hills

The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

Dies R Us Ch#148 Anything Goes 
  using item sold at DRU Store  1/3  7/13    

Lawn Fawnatics Ch#79 Interactive Cards  4/4 7/5






 







4 comments:

  1. OMG what a cute scene you have created! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! I love the horse and how he's galloping in the pasture!! wow!! this is such a sweet scene! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Interactive challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete