Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Note in a Bottle hello there Card

Made this card using Close To My Heart CTMH Seas the Day Cardmaking stamp/die that is retired. There are many other wonderful items including the Kraft cardstock used. Please see below.

Used vellum to stamp on. Hand torn Kraft cardstock for beach sand look. Added sequins. Look to see if you can see 10 sequins that include 3 stars, 3 (1 is on top of one of the sequins) tiny dots and more.






cardstock/paper: vellum, white

Close To My Heart CTMH:
  cardstock/paper - Kraft, pattern - Seas the Day
  ink: Black
  sequins - gold (10 total, 3 stars, 3 tiny dots & more)
  stamp/die - Seas the Day Cardmaking

 


The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in:

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

Simon Mon Ch Day at the Beach  4/5  7/26 

Simon Wed Ch Reach for the Stars  2/5  7/28
  there are 3 gold sequin stars 

1 comment:

  1. cute bottle card here - I have the shaker ones from MFT - this note in the bottle is fabulous - TFS

    ReplyDelete