Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Pizza Slice Love Card

Like pizza with a lot more toppings except for no anchovies than on this card version. Made this to give to my hubby for our Anniversary in Nov. (yes, I made it way early, need to make sure I put it somewhere where I'll be able to find it then).

Got creative making this a slider card as well as making the plaid. Made the plaid using a Close To My Heart retired stamp Build-A-Plaid.








The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH
website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


cardstock: Kraft, tan, white

Close To My Heart CTMH: ink - Candy Apple
   stamp - Build-A-Plaid

Crayola: pencil colors 

ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: die - Slide On Over
   stamp/die- Pizza My Heart

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

punch: Stampin' Up 1" circle (for slider)

recycle: cardboard for dimension instead of
   foam adhesive, slider & sturdiness

 
Entering this in:

Cut It Up Ch204 Create Your Own Background Paper  1/1
   created the red plaid using CTMH Buil-A-Plaid stamp


Dies R Us Ch#148 Anything Goes 
  using item sold at DRU Store  3/3  7/13

Lawn Fawnactics Ch80 Fun with Food  2/4  7/19














Simon Wed Ch Moving Parts  2/5  7/14

Tues Throwdown Ch461 Polka Dots  1/3 7/20
  plaid stamping has polka dots

6 comments:

  1. super cute card, I am sure your hubby will love it when the time comes! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative! I love how your plaid turned out. It looks just like a tablecloth! Your husband will love this card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Create Your Own Background Paper challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pizza anniversary card and slider - like that pizza box stamp on your card too - that is super - nice layout and stamp for the plaid - Happy Anniversary coming this November! Yeah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pizza card is so cute!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut It Up. Sherri DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun ... yes, you have to put it somewhere special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super fun and cool take on our "Fun with Food" challenge!! Fabulous design! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete