Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Christmas in July Card for Child

I use to work for Hallmark and was well use to the Christmas in July theme. I believe this is my first Christmas card made this yr. Made it to be a Clean & Simple CAS card for a child.





























cardstock/paper: white

Crayola: pencil color (Santa's face)

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black

marker: Spectrum Noir DR3 (pop of color - red)


Paper Smooches: stamp/die - Santa Paws

punch: Fiskars corner rounder

recycle: cardboard (cereal box) for dimension

The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:


Dies R Us Ch149 Christmas in July  1/3  7/28

Paper Smooches Jul Ch Pop of Color  7/28















Simon Wed Ch For a Child  1/5  7/21

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card this is Melissa! such a cute sentiment to go along with that quirky Santa. Thanks for linking up to the DRU "Christmas in July" challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete