Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, July 10, 2020

Bday LF GoodFortune Card

Like Chinese take out.


















The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH
website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


cardstock: red, white, yellow

Lawn Fawn: 
   pattern cardstock - Hello Sunshine Remix
   stamp/die - Good Fortune

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

recycle: cardboard for dimension instead of
   foam adhesive

 
Entering this in:

CardzTV Ch#118 Anything Goes  3/3  7/16
 
CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch


Dies R Us Ch#148 Anything Goes 
  using item sold at DRU Store  2/3  7/13

Lawn Fawnactics Ch80 Fun with Food  1/4  7/19



5 comments:

  1. Very cute and fun card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Chinese food! Nice layout and cardboard is my recycled item for sure! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great clean and simple card. Love it. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete