Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 20, 2020

Ice Cream treat yourself Card

Yesterday was National Ice Cream Day. I made this card using Close To My Heart Summer Vibes which you can order (see below).

Here in TX my fav ice creams are Blue Bell (French Vanilla, Cherry Vanilla, retired Fudge Swirl) and Ben & Jerry (Cherry Garcia).





















Close To My Heart CTMH:
  Summer Vibes Cardmaking Workshop 
    Kit G1209
   cardstock/papers - Summer Vibes
  embellishments - 2 acrylic hearts
  ink: Black, Smoothie
  pen: Shimmer clear
  stamp/die - Summer Vibes (sold in kit mentioned above)

marker: Copic E34 & E39 (cone), RV21 (ice cream)


recycle: cardboard (cereal box) for dimension



The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

CardzTV Ch119 Anything Goes  1/3  7/30

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch


Simon Wed Ch For a Child  3/5  7/21



1 comment:

  1. A great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete