Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Shell Ornament

Made this ornament that can be a Christmas ornament using Close To My Heart CTMH Beach Treasures stamp/die that is retired. There are many other wonderful items. Please see below.

Heat embossed & added twine.

Going to send this to my younger sister in FL that has one Christmas tree that she puts only beach items on.
 






Close To My Heart CTMH:
  cardstock/paper - pink
  stamp/die - Beach Treasures
  twine:  white & gold

embossing: Lawn Fawn white emb powder

ink: VersaMark

 


The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in:

CHNC Ch500 Christmas  7/31

Dies R Us Ch149 Christmas in July  3/3  7/28

Simon Mon Ch Day at the Beach  5/5  7/26

2 comments:

  1. Your sis will like this ornament! Super for her Florida tree - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ornament. Thank you for joining in the Use Some Twine or Ribbon Challenge at CHNC this week.

    ReplyDelete