Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Bday Motorcycle Interact Card

Made this interactive Birthday Motorcycle card for my younger sister's husband who rides a Harley motorcycle and repairs motorcycles including antique motorcycles.






















The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH
website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

calligraphy: 'vroom!' with black calligraphy fountain pen

Close To My Heart CTMH: 
   cardstock - white, CC12193 Urban Coordinating,
      X9015 Mix-in pattern cardstocks
   ink - black
   stamp/die - Hawthorn Cardmaking

die: Lawn Fawn Slide On

machine: Sizzix BIGkick

recycle: cardboard for slider

scissors: Martha Stewart fringe

Tim Holtz: Distress Ink - walnut stain


 
Entering this in:

CardzTV Ch#118 Anything Goes  2/3  7/16

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

Simon Wed Ch Moving Parts  1/5  7/14

1 comment:

  1. Super cute - my son rides a Harley and so does my grandson - my son just went on a trip to Tenn this week with a group of guys - they all have Harley's

    ReplyDelete