Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Koala Card

I made this card using Close To My Heart Koala-ty stamp/die which you can order (see below).

I've always liked Pandas but since watching Animal Planet Crikey with the Irwins I've become fond of Koalas.



























Close To My Heart CTMH:
  cardstock/papers - white, Into the Wild (including the sentiment strip 'dream away,...'
  ink: Black
  stamp/die - Koala-ty Day

embossing: Lawn Fawn white emb powder

ink: VersaMark

marker: Copic - N2 & N4 (grays),
  E15, E18 & E39 (browns),
  YG113 & YG17 (greens)

yarn: blue
  



The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in:

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch


Simon Wed Ch Reach for the Stars  1/5  7/28




1 comment:

  1. Fun card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete