Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, July 27, 2020

Latte Card

Made this using Simon Says Stamp die I rcvd last wk in an order from Simon.I like that the inner piece of handle is cut out. Added wiggle eyes. Knew I had the perfect ribbon to use. Left the right side available to add a stamped sentiment or emboss the edge.

Photographed with one of my Christmas mugs.





















cardstock/paper:  cream, red, Kraft, 
  pattern - the Paper Studio candy canes

die: Simon Says Stamp Big Picture Book Latte

ribbon: cups with candy canes

wiggle eyes: 3mm




The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com
 
Entering this in:

Caffeine Fuel Paper Play Ch use any sponsor item  7/29  
  used Simon Says Stamp die 

CHNC Ch500 Christmas  7/31

CHNC Jul Pattern Paper Ch

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card and that is the perfect ribbon. Hope your doing well.
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute set there Melissa - always like a Latte card!! Like the candy cane paper too! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love this! Thank you for playing along with us at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete