Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Lighthouse at the Beach Shine Bright Card

Made this card using Close To My Heart CTMH Lighthouse at the Beach Hostess Rewards stamp that is available for ordering if you hold a party (can be online party and have $150 in sales). Please see below.

Paper pieced the ground piece. Added shimmer to the top of lighthouse as well as to each window.

Made this to remind me of a wonderful trip to TyBee Island, GA. The day we went to visist the lighthouse electricity/power was off at the lighthouse but that did not hamper us. We walked to the top of the lighthouse. We also went on a tour of beach resort homes on the island that also included a sack lunch.







cardstock/paper: white

Close To My Heart CTMH:
  ink: Black, Lagoon, Lemonade, Toffee
  shimmer pen: Clear, Lemonade
  stamp - Lighthouse at the Beach

Crayola: pencil colors

marker: Copic - browns

 


The new Close To My Heart CTMH Jul-Aug catalog is now available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.

My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com

Entering this in:

Simon Mon Ch Day at the Beach  2/5  7/26

No comments:

Post a Comment