Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Back to School Card - Hero Arts AppleSlices SmallGreetings

Have couple friends that are going back to school. Used Hero Arts items for this.

#heroarts








Supplies

CTMH: ink - Black

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - black, cherry

  die - Square

  stamp - Apple Slices Bold Prints, Small Greetings

itwine: red/white


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

StayCraftywithaBlogNamedHeroAugChIt'sHipToBeSquare  9/5

  Square - 3" & 3 1/2" square dies used

WAW WK555-556 Anything Goes  5/5 1st wk  0/5 2nd wk  8/16


1 comment: