Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2022

#4 Bday Card for Coffee or Tea Drinker Person - CTMH CoffeeHelps - Hero Arts Oval - Newtons Nook TimeforCoffee BokehBalloonsSet

 Have several Aug birthdays so have been busy making cards.







Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, yellow

CTMH: ink - Black

  stamp/die - Coffee Helps (cup)

Hero Arts: die - Oval

ink: Memento - Angel Pink, Rose Bud

marker: Copic

Newtons Nook: 

  stamp/die - Time For Coffee (sentiment)

  stencil - Bokeh Balloons Set

Tim Holtz: embossing - On The Go emb folder

twine: pink/white


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Sept 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Aug 2021 - Sept 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Happy Birthday  5/5  8/7

Simon Wed Ch Emboss It  4/5  8/9

StayCraftywithaBlogNamedHeroAugChIt'sHipToBeSquare  9/5

  Square - Embossed cardstock is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"


2 comments: