Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Ice Skating Christmas Card - Lawn Fawn BearyHappyHolidays SlideOnOver SnowDayRemix

Used mostly Lawn Fawn items with the Slide On Over die to make this Bear ice skate across the frozen pond. The 3/4 " punch is cut multiple times & stacked to be placed behind the Bear image with foam tape in between and when the circle is moved the Bear ice skates across the frozen pond.


















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: ink - Black

Lawn Fawn: cardstock/paper - Snow Day Remix

  die - Slide On Over

  stamp/die - beary happy holidays

marker: Copic

pen: white gel

pencil: Crayola pencil color

punch: Stampin' Up 3/4" circle


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 


Lawn Fawnactics Ch Change the Scene  1/4  9/4 



1 comment:

  1. Fan of interactive - this is super cute - received interactive dies several months ago - did not realize you did a slide over as well- super fun - like the ice skating bear! So cute

    ReplyDelete