Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, August 22, 2022

Christmas Dogs Shutter Card - Lawn Fawn ShutterCard ShutterCardAddOn ChristmasDreams ReadySetSnow

Had fun making this fun & easy to make after watching video Christmas card. Googled "Lawn Fawn Shutter Card" and it showed what each cut piece was, told how many of each piece to cut, how to crease/fold, where to put adhesive and how to assemble.

Colored the nose of the reindeer red that is not easily seen in photo.

Used 2 dogs since I have 2 dogs, in photo below, one on right is Lab/Retriever Mix adopted/rescued at age 7 that we celebrated 15th birthday 2 wks ago and one on left is German Shepherd/Hisky Mix adopted/resued at age 2 that will be 6 in Nov. 

















Supplies

CTMH: ink - Black

ink: VersaMark

Lawn Fawn: 

  cardstock - Let it Shine green sprinkled dbl sided 12"x12"

    Let It Shine 6" x 6" pk, Textured Dot brights

  die - Shutter Card, Shutter Card Add-On

  embossing: white emb powder

  stamp/die - christmas dreams,   ready,set,snow

marker: Copic

pen: white gel

pencil: Crayola pencil color


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 


Lawn Fawnactics Ch Change the Scene  2/4  9/4 



 

2 comments:

  1. Your dogs are so waiting to see what they get for Christmas - what a delightful card - great traditional colors and festive

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Melissa! I love that you showed us your inspiration for the pups! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete