Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2022

Bday Card for a Coffee/Tea Person - Newtons Nook TimeForCoffee BannerTrio BdayParty BalloonsBokehSet - Tim Holtz OnTheGo

Made this Birthday Card for a coffee or tea drinker using mostly Newton's Nook items along with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.















Supplies

cardstock/paper: white, gray

CTMH: ink - Black

ink: Memento - Angel Pink, Rose Bud

marker: Copic

Newtons Nook: cardstock/paper - pattern - Bday Party

  die - Banner Trio

  stamp/die - Time For Coffee

  stencil - Bokeh Balloons Set

Tim Holtz: embossing - On The Go emb folder


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Sept 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Aug 2021 - Sept 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 








Simon Mon Ch Happy Birthday  2/5  8/7

Simon Wed Ch Emboss It  1/5  8/9

WAW WK555-556 Anything Goes  2/5 1st wk  0/5 2nd wk  8/16


3 comments:

  1. Great used of the balloon stencil with the challenge colors. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, and I can see you are playing with the new balloon stencil set! Love the balloons with the coffee! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than an extra coffee on your birthday! This is such a fun combination of products - it's always a pleasure to see what you create! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete