Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, August 19, 2022

Christmas Snow Angel Puppy Card - Newtons Nook SnowAngelPuppy MeowyChristmas SpeechBubbles

Used a sketch which you can see below. Added a wobble to back of dog for fun action card.

When I rescued/adopted my Lab/Retriever at age 7 the next year it snowed (yes here in N TX we have had snow a couple times) and she loved playing in snow and making snow angels. Anyone have a dog that also likes to play in snow and/or make snow angels.















Supplies

cardstock/paper: green, red

CTMH: cardstock/paper - white   ink - Black

Hero Arts: die - Oval

marker: Copic

other: wobble (on back of dog for action)

pen: white gel

pencil: Crayola pencil color

Newtons Nook: cardstock/paper - Meowy Christmas

  die - Speech Bubbles

  stamp/die - Snow Angel Puppy


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 
















4 comments:

  1. Adorable card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those action wobblers are the best!! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pup and the action wobble is so awesome! Great idea getting started on Christmas cards. I should do the same! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it wobbles! What a fun way to make a snow angel! LOL! Great job getting started on your holiday cards! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete