Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Ice Cream Card - Newtons Nook Summer Scoops Summertime SpeechBubbles

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. My fav ice cream flavors are French Vanilla (which happens to be seasonal during Fall/Winter) and Cherry Vanilla. What are your favorite flavor(s)?

Used the diamond die to complement the ice cream cone shape.

I use to work at the ice cream shop, Borden's, on Main Street at Disney World in Florida during my high school & college days. Anyone ever work at an ice cream shop?



 














Supplies

cardstock/paper: pink, white

CTMH: ink - Black   pen: shimmer

Hero Arts: die - Diamonds

marker: Copic

pen: white gel

pencil: Crayola pencil color

Newtons Nook: cardstock/paper - Summertime

  die - Speech Bubbles

  stamp/die - Summer Scoops

ribbon: the Paper Studio Ice Cream satin


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 















  shimmer/shine - used shimmer pens 


4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the diamond shape, and ice cream! Lol!! It's hard to pick a favorite flavor, but I do love the pumpkin ice cream when it comes out. Great take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your sweet card has me craving some ice cream! What a fun idea to use a diamond-like shape for the oval element of the sketch. So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an a fun card!!! Love that you switched on out the cut out! Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever take on the sketch. I love a good peach ice cream in the summer. Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete