Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2022

I'm Here For The Candy Halloween Sign - Tim Holtz BoldTextHalloween TrickOrTreat

When I think of Mixed Media I always think of Tim Holtz. Used mostly Tim Holtz , new Halloween items bought at JoAnns 25% off, as well as some older items.

Used clear plastic wrap, sprayed with ink sprays (the gold gave me the yellow color I wanted) and used heat gun to dry (was still a bit wet so I took it outside and used heat gun some more).














Supplies

cardstock/paper: yellow, orange, white, 

  glitter - black, orange

CTMH: ink - Black   pen: shimmer

ink sprays: dylusions Pure Sunshine

marker: Copic, Stampin' Up pumpkin pie

other: clear plastic wrap

pen: white gel

Tim Holtz: die - Bold Text Halloween, Trick Or Treat

  ink spray - Perfect Pearls Mists Heirloom Gold

  liquid pearls - white opal

  stickles - white, yellow


The Close To My Heart CTMH Jul - Sept catalog and Core Aug 2022 - Jul 2023 catalog (with 1 mth overlap of Core Jul 2021 - Aug 2022) are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 


  shimmer/shine - used glitter cardstock, ink sprays & stickles



1 comment: