Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2021

warmest holiday wishes Mittens Tag - Hero Arts HolidayMittens

 Liking the looks of Hero Arts Blue Glacier.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 #heroarts

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white   pattern - Mittens

ink - VersaFine Onyx Black, VersaMark

Hero Arts: die - Tags

  embossing - Blue Glacier emb powder

  stamp/die - Holiday Mittens

twine: blue/white

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Cardz TV Ch153  3/3  11/18

CHNC Christmas Ch567  11/12 

CHNC Nov Pattern Ch  11/30  

DLART Nov Ch  11/30

Simon Mon Ch Thinking of You  2/5  11/9 

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch29 Holiday Tags     12/9

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our Anything Goes, with the option something beginning with the letter H challenge.

    ReplyDelete