Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, November 19, 2021

Hello Winter Tag - Newtons Nook ForestSceneBuilderDie SnowmanGreetings

Made this Tag using Newton's Nook Forest Scene Builder Die for the trees, recycled cardboard from Starbucks hugger for tree trunks, white embossing powder for sentiment & snow look on trees, Marvy Snow Marker for snow background and Newton's Nook challenge colors: Red (the red ornaments on tree pattern paper), Dk Green (the green of trees on tree pattern paper), Lt Green (the green of the Tag background) and Brown (the tree trunks of recycled Starbucks cup hugger and twine).

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: lt green  pattern - green/red/white 

CTMH: Shimmer pen - red

embossing: Lawn Fawn white emb powder

Hero Arts: Nested Tag

ink - VersaMark

marker: Marvy Snow

Newtons Nook: die -  Build A Forest Builder

  stamp -Snowman Greetings  sentiment

recycle: cardboard from Starbucks cup hugger

tool: heat tool

twine: brown/white

 

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in: 

CHNC Nov Pattern Ch  11/30



Newtons Nook Inky Paws Ch161 Color  1/3 


 



 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Trees  4/5  11/21

 Trees - Snowy Trees

Simon Wed Ch Make Your Own Background  5/5  11/23   Background - Snow made using Marvy Snow marker

 Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch29 Holiday Tags     12/9

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous skinny trees - wonderful tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the tag is lovely! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those snowy trees are absolutely beautiful! I love the idea of using white embossing powder as a little bit of snow! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely creation. I love polka dot paper. Thank you for sharing your project at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your project Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Patterned Paper Challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete