Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, November 19, 2021

Mugs & Kisses Nutcracker - Pink & Main Mugs&Kisses

Decided to create a book for my Great Niece in FL. Used for first time Pink & Main Mugs & Kisses stamp/die Nutcracker. What I like most about the Pink & Main is that the dies are already cut apart. 

 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies 

cardstock/paper - green, white   pattern - Nutcrackers

ink- VersaFine Onyx Black, Hero Arts Purple Galaxy

marker: Copic

My Fav Things: stamp - All Lined Up BG

Pink & Main:

    stamp/die - Mugs & Kisses

Simon: die - Stitched Rectangle


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Nov Ch  11/30

CHNC Christmas Ch568  11/19 

CHNC Nov Pattern Ch  11/30

 

 

Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter 2021 Blog Hop  11/19






 

 

 

Simon Wed Ch Make Your Own Background  3/5  11/23 

  Background - MFT All Lined Up BG

 

2 comments:

  1. Cute Nutcracker mug - I like watching the Nutcracker every year and I used to go and watch it live with my MIL- It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete