Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, November 1, 2021

trick or treat Tag - Lawn Fawn TrickorTreat PumpkinHouse

Had a wonderful 50+ trick or treaters last evening for Halloween. I gave out ziploc bags filled with: Oreo cookies or Welch's fruit snacks, hot chocolate packets & Reeses. The hot chocolate packets were a big hit. Heard kids telling their packets they were happy to have received hot chocolate.

Made this tag with the sentiment as the focal point and not much decor on the pumpkin house other than yellow lights inside look.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#lawnfawn

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  browns, orange, white, yellow,Kraft

  pattern - stripes

Hero Arts: die - Circle

ink - VersaFine Onyx Black

Lawn Fawn: die - Pumpkin House

  stamp - Trick or Treat

ribbon: bats

Tim Holtz: die - Tag

  Distressed Ink - squeezed lemonade 

    (on edge of sentiment tag)

 

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Nov Pattern Ch  11/30

DLART Nov Ch  11/30

 

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch112 Make Sentiment the Star  1/4  11/14

  sentiment the star die cutted with circle & distressed edges  

    with yellow ink to be a moon  


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Any Holiday Occasion  1/5  11/7

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  5/5  11/2  

Stay Crafty Hero Arts Ch28 Fall Colors  11/4

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween tag! I love the layout and the striped ground is really fun! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, festive Halloween creation! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fab card! Like the pumpkin house! I gave out Hot Chocolate years ago and kids loved it as well--- no trick or treat in our community

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART November 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a perfect tag for halloween! LOVE that pumpkin hosue!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete