Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

may all your holiday dreams come true Christmas cat card - Lawn Fawn ChristmasDreams

Made this card for my daughter who adopted a black cat in Aug that she named Bartleby, "Bee" for short.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies 

CTMH: Shimmer pens - red, yellow

Lawn Fawn:

  cardstock/paper - pattern - Snow Day Remix

    stamp/die - Holiday Dreams

ink - VersaFine O nyx Black

marker: Copic 


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Christmas Ch568  11/19 

CHNC Nov Pattern Ch  11/30

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch113 Holiday Critters  1/4  12/5


 

 

 

 

 

 

Simon Mon Ch Trees  1/5  11/21

 Tree - Christmas Tree

 

 

5 comments:

  1. How sweet is this! A dreaming kitty - wishing for a ... hum Mouse? Lovely card and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. My daughter would love this one too as her cat is black. Thank you for entering the Add A Button or Two or More Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo cute and fun! love that sleepy kitty under the tree!! what an adorable scene! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love how the kitty is dreaming of a fish! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete