Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Snowman Greetings Shaped Tag - Newtons Nook SnowmanGreetings

Making some tags for Christmas. To make this a shaped tag I stamped, colored & cut one of the Snowman. Then took a folded piece of white cardstock (just a bit larger than twice the length of snowman image, attached die with washi tape, placed a small cutting plate on top using my Sizzix BIGkick cutting from just below the hat down, trimmed top, glued colored image to front and creased at top the inner pieces to complete shape.

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

ink - VersaFine Onyx Black

marker: Copics, Marvy Snow

Newton's Nook:  stamp/die - Snowman Greetings

tool: heat tool



 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Christmas Ch566  11/5

DLART Nov Ch  11/30

 

 

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Ch160 Plaid  2/3  11/5 

  Plaid is on the snowman's hat & scarf colored green




 

 

 

 

 Simon Mon Ch Any Holiday Occasion  2/5  11/7

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a darling tag! I love the idea of a shaped tag! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful shaped tag here Melissa - snowmen are one of my favorites-- nice coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job I'm making a shaped card!
    Going to have to try this with the stamp set. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tags!! Such a great idea and so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever tag! Love this! Thanks for warming us up with your plaid at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a cute card Melissa !! I love your snow peep
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART November 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete