Tabs at Top of Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Have a cup of cheer CAS Winter/Christmas Card - Lawn Fawn CupofCocoa

Today, Starbucks Holiday drinks are available. Had a Caramel Brulee Latte this morning. Like and it is sweet enough without me adding any sugar. Later, after daughter got her Pfizer booster vaccine she ordered an Iced Sugar Cookie Latte. They made a hot version and they remade her iced version. She brought the hot version to me. Like but had to add 1 pk of reg sugar since it was not sweet enough.

Like how the white embossing looks on this with pops of color.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 #lawnfawn

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  red, white

Die-Namics: die - Tag Stax

Lawn Fawn: cardstock/paper -  pattern - Snow Day Remix

  embossing: white emb powder

  stamp/die - Cup of Cocoa

marker: Copic, Marvy Snow

tool: heat tool

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Nov Ch  11/30

 

 

CAS-Friday CAS Coffee Ch217  1/1  11/10





 

 

 

 

CHNC Christmas Ch566  11/5   

CHNC Nov Pattern Ch  11/30

Simon Mon Ch Thinking of You  1/5  11/9

 

3 comments:

  1. Latte is a beautiful theme for Christmas cards. Great card! I'm glad you shared it at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surely like that cardstock - I will have to remember that the next time I order -a great background card stock - super tag and cute cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. So cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete