Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Tiny Gift Box Deer - Lawn Fawn TinyGiftBox DeerAddOn

Made this cute Tiny Gift Box Deer to put some candy in to give to a friend.

The Lawn Fawn parts are tiny. Used washi tape to place them on scraps of paper and tweezers to place them on the project. There is 1 Deer piece, one with 2 tiny ovals joined together that I am not sure what used for. Hoping someone can tell me. I did watch a video online but did not see mention of it. Do not think it is for the berries on Holly since they are oval and not circles. I did not use the piece that has 3 tiny circles which is for spots on the legs of the Deer. I did add the hooves to the Deer's legs and when using glue had one positioned wrong that shows up loose/crooked in photo so I have fixed it.

Close To My Heart cardstock is perfect for this and I still have from Carnival Bundle 2 yrs ago so when I thought of the Deer the shades of brown was perfect and also if one wanted the CTMH cardstock has a dark side and a light side (not black & white) so there are options. Also project was perfect for using scraps. Used a CTMH Shimmer pen red for Deer's nose & the berries on the holly.

 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

CTMH - 

  cardstock/paper:  Black, Browns, Green, Red, White

  pen - Shimmer pen red

Lawn Fawn: die - Tiny Gift Box, Tiny Gift Box Deer Add-On

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:  

Cardz TV Ch154  2/3 12/2

CHNC Christmas Ch569  11/26

 

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch113 Holiday Critters  2/4  12/5


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. eeeep!! that reindeer gift box is the cuuuutest!! makes me want to get that die!! adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super sweet! I love Your Reindeer box - beautiful work! Wishing You a beautiful Holiday season! And Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with the Christmas Critters Challenge at Lawn Fawnatics /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute box! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete