Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, November 22, 2021

Bowling Card - BBTB2 Fan and Games - Cricut NiftyFifties - CTMH StrikeUpSomeFun

This is a bowling theme card I made for this week's challenge of Bitten By the Bug 2. Theme is Fun & Games. You can click here to enter.

I met the man that is my husband on a bowling team. I had left a company to work for another but kept in touch & remained on the bowling team with former company. The girl that organized the bowling teams put me on the same team as the man that is my husband. I remember the bet on one night was that whoever won had to take the other out for dinner. I won the bowling game & much more.

Photographed with the bowling ball with my initials that I still have today. 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  

CTMH - Black, Candy Apple, Daisy White, French Vanilla

Cricut:  Nifty Fifties  Bowling Pin & Ball

   machine - Cricut Explore Air

CTMH: ink - Candy Apple  stamp/die - Strike Up Some Fun

ink: VersaFine Onyx Black


The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core  Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:  

Cardz TV Ch154  1/3 12/2

 

 


6 comments:

  1. what a great story Melissa, glad you and your husband have such great fun together.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a “striking” card and fun story of meeting your husband. I love that you staged the card with your bowling ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful story on how you met your husband - you got a TURKEY - and I mean that in a good way--- Jack of all trades so to say... beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your story! That's wonderful how you met your husband. I also love your card and sentiment. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great story! I'd say you are definitely the winner, winning the guy! Very cute card too! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete