Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

noel noel Tag - Lawn Fawn WinterBigScriptyWords

I like that the Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words can be used as stamps and then die cut or the die cuts can be used only.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#lawnfawn

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper:  green, red, white

Die-Namics: die - Tag Stax

Lawn Fawn: cardstock/paper - Snow Day Remix

  die - Winter Big Scripty Words

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. There are wonderful SVGs in catalogs also. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.




My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

 

Entering in:

CHNC Christmas Ch566  11/5   

CHNC Nov Pattern Ch  11/30

DLART Nov Ch  11/30

 

 

Lawn Fawnactics Ch112 Make Sentiment the Star  2/4  11/14



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Simon Mon Ch Any Holiday Occasion  4/5  11/7

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Superrrrrr, really Great Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this tag is so great! LOVE the double sentiment! and it's perfection over that music note paper!! so creative! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love how you have the copy in two different colors, that is so much fun! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete