Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, November 8, 2021

Family Heritage Silhouette/Cameo Card - BBTB2 Family Heritage - Cricut Heritage

This is a card I made for this week's challenge of Bitten By the Bug 2. Theme is Family Heritage. You can click here to enter.

My Father had cameos that my older sister when she went thru things found and each sibling was given. I had a jeweler mount them in a vintage looking setting pendant holder so they could be worn on a necklace.
 










 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies

cardstock/paper: black, white

 Cricut:  Heritage   3" Silhouette/Cameo

   machine - Cricut Explore Air

stamp: Lost & Found Breeze "Dream" 

  sentimentToday Tomorrow Forever

  My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hazel "Memories" 

  sentiment Family

 

 

The Close To My Heart CTMH Nov - Dec catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 

Entering in:

DLART Nov Ch  11/30

Simon Mon Ch Thinking of You  4/5  11/9

6 comments:

  1. great card and I love the cameo story! I love cameos, too!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cameos! I got a cameo necklace when I was young. The card matches those beautiful cameos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cameos and those are so special being in the family. Great inspiration for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love your cameos-- happy you were given these to treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cameo story!!! What a treasured family memory! Your card looks so clean and sharp with the black and white!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely post showing off some family history and a matching card. I love cameos and have a ring - but it's too small!!!

    ReplyDelete