Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 16, 2022

Tiny Pink Gingham Gift Box - Lawn Fawn TinyGiftBox GottaHaveGinghamRainbow

Made this gift box to gift some candy, Dark Chocolate Reeses, to a friend.







 










Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  

Lawn Fawn: 

  cardstock/paper - pattern - Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow

  die - Tiny Gift Box

  marker: Copic (colored white cardstock bow)

other: candy - Reeses Dark Chocolate 


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Colorful Options Ch Pretty Pink  UE 5/26











Lawn Fawn Ch Dies Only  1/4  6/5








Simon Mon Ch Add Texture  2/5  5/22

  texture - paper bow


Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper









4 comments:

  1. Love your little pink box! What a great gift for a friend. We would love you to share with us on our challenge, Colorful Options Challenge. Our color this month is pink and we welcome any type of craft project. Cheers, Makira

    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute box! I would like to receive a box like this with dark chocolate - yum - nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back, again! Thanks for sharing with us! Good luck this month. AWThank We look forward to seeing your makes in the future. Cheers, Makira

    Colorful Options DT
    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
    https://mkccreate.home.blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box. Thanks for joining the fun at Stay crafty with a blog named hero!

    ReplyDelete