Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Ice Cream Bday with sprinkles on top Card - Newtons Nook SummerScoops CircleFrames Love&Meows

Using the Newton's Nook Summer Scoops stamp/die for the first time. Used a sketch which you can see below.













Supplies

cardstock/paper: red, Kraft

CTMH: ink - Black   pen - shimmer - Toffee

marker: Copic

Newton's Nook: cardstock/paper - pattern - Love & Meows

  die - Circle Frames

   stamp/die - Summer Scoops

string: red/white

  


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Newtons Nook Ch174 Sketch  1/4  6/3










Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  1/5  5/31



Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper


Word Art Wed Wk 545-546 Anything Goes  1/5  6/7



5 comments:

  1. Oh so fun! The plaid and ice cream work so well together! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum ice cream - love me some like Moose Tracks - adorable card using the ice cream from Newton Nooks - have a nice week crafting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you turned the sketch upside down! It's such a fun way to interpret the sketch! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute, Melissa. I just may need some ice cream tonight. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday, and good luck in the random draw. I always appreciate having you play along with us.
    Karen, Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you twisted the sketch! Super cool idea. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete