Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Latte Tag - Lawn Fawn LovelyLatte

I like Lattes. At Starbucks I get London Fog Latte which is an Earl Grey Latte. At home I drink Twinings English Breakfast Tea and make the Latte part using the Keurig frother.













Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft

CTMH: pen - shimmer - Clear, Toffee

Lawn Fawn: 

  die - Lovely Latte

other: recycled cardboard from a pkg for sturdiness,

  


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Colorful Options Ch Pretty Pink  UE 5/26










Lawn Fawn Ch Dies Only  4/4  6/5









Simon Mon Ch Not A Card  2/5  5/29



Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper


2 comments:

  1. Another adorable cup of tea! We like Chi latte in our household. 😁 Thank you for your continued support of our challenge, Colorful Options. Good luck this month! Hope to see you again soon. Cheers, Makira

    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this little cup die cut from patterned paper is soo lovey! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete