Tabs at Top of Blog

Friday, May 27, 2022

Bee Honeycomb Mixed Media Tag - Hero Arts Kit 2021Jan BeeTheme

Made this Mixed Media Tag with a Bee/Honeycomb Theme. Used mostly Hero Arts items from a Kit of Jan 2021 that has a Bee Theme. Recycled a tile from remodeled kitchen backsplash.















Hubby installed the wallpaper & tile. I had a small part in the tile. I used my Grey Copic markers to color the trim (pencil trim is what the trim is called) crevices.






Supplies

cardstock/paper: white

CTMH: pen - shimmer - Clear, Lemonade

Hero Arts: die - Tag

  Kit - 2021 Jan Bee Theme  die - Honeycomb, 

    stamp/die - Bee

marker: Copic

recycle: tile left over from remodeled kitchen backsplash

ribbon: brown/black dots

Tim Holtz: cardstock/paper - black Kraft core'dinations

  Distress Ink - walnut stain


 

The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

C.R.A.F.T. Ch639 Recycled  2/2  6/7

  recycled a tile from kitchen remodel backsplash

Simon Mon Ch Not A Card  4/5  5/29

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  3/5  5/31



Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper


Word Art Wed Wk 545-546 Anything Goes  3/5  6/7


2 comments:

  1. Cute tag! Love the bee theme
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely tag.
    Thank you again for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete