Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 23, 2022

Mug Tag - Lawn Fawn OutsideInStitchedMug StitchedMugFrame FlowerMarket

 I'm a tea drinker so I made this Mug Tag with a tea theme.













Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft

Lawn Fawn: 

  die - Outside In Stitched Mug, Stitched Mug Frame

other: recycled cardboard from a pkg for sturdiness,

  recycled some string from a tea bag

Tim Holtz: stapler

  


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Colorful Options Ch Pretty Pink  UE 5/26










Lawn Fawn Ch Dies Only  3/4  6/5









Simon Mon Ch Not A Card  1/5  5/29



Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper


2 comments:

  1. I love your use of recycled products! Thank you for sharing with us at Colorful Options. I look forward to seeing your makes in the future. Cheers, Makira

    https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful teacup card! I love your creativity, flowery cup and recycle design using only dies! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Love, Karin

    ReplyDelete