Tabs at Top of Blog

Monday, May 16, 2022

Kitchen Cooktop Remodel Scrapbook - Hero Arts Kit 2022May KitchenTheme - CTMH Cardstock - Cuttlebug HoneycombEmbFold

Made this combining several items with Hero Arts Kit 2022 May Kitchen Theme paper piecing to use for a scrapbook of our kitchen remodel/transformation that closely resembles our remodeled kitchen gas cooktop area.

Our former kitchen had brown cabinets that we painted white some time ago with yellow laminate countertop & matching yellow backsplash and yellow sink (changed to a black workstation sink with black faucet). Our former kitchen had a yellow coil style electric cooktop that we changed to a black surface electric cooktop and we replaced it with a black gas cooktop. Below the cooktop we had drawers and new cabinet drawers that pull out in an easier to use way. Hubby did the wallpapering and is in the process of adding the Honeycomb backsplash behind the gas cooktop.































Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  

  pattern - scrap piece of remodeled kitchen wallpaper

CTMH: cardstock/paper - light side of Glacier double-sided

  cardstock that resembles our KraftMaid kitchen 

  Serenity cabinets   pattern - wood incl zip strip pieces 

embossing: Cuttlebug Honeycomb emb folder

  (used to resemble the honeycomb backsplash that hubby

    is adding with gray trim around it)

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper: black, gray 

  die - Kit 2022 May Kitchen Theme stove/oven

marker: Copic (includes blending)




The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Simon Mon Ch Add Texture  1/5  5/22

  texture - honeycomb embossing folder

Simon Wed Ch Not a Card  5/5  5/17


Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper


Word Art Wed Wk 543-544 Anything Goes  5/5  5/24


3 comments:

  1. Fun kitchen themed card. I'm sure you are happy to have the kitchen remodel finished! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. You've sure god a lot going on, and it's all very exciting. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. I always enjoy your art and I'm very grateful to have you play along with us. Have a blessed and creative week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. Here's another fun challenge. She's just getting started.
    https://heartsquestchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete