Tabs at Top of Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Rose & Bee Stencil/Stamp Amazing Card -- Hero Arts Kit 2022Apr

Used scraps of yellow, black & white cardstock to make this Amazing card.



 












Supplies

cardstock/paper: white  

CTMH: ink - Black   pen - Shimmer - Clear, Lemonade

Hero Arts: cardstock/paper - scraps of: Black, Canary

  die - Rounded Rectangle  

  ink - Dandelion, Lemon Drop Reactive, Green Apple

  Kit - 2022 April: die - Amazing (2 pcs)   layering stencil (3 pcs)


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Allsorts Wk675 Fav stamp and/or die  3/3  5/13

  fav die Hero Arts Amazing die, 

  fav stamp - 2022 Kit Apr Roses/Bees

Cut It Up Ch251 Any Animal or Insect  1/1  5/18

Simon Wed Ch Feminine  3/5  5/10



Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Spring colours used here, thank you for joining us at Allsorts.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some beautiful coloring. I love yellow roses, my favorite kind.
    Thanks for sharing your Amazing bee card with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty Spring creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty roses. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful with lovely floral background with an insect!
    Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
    DT Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete