Tabs at Top of Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Sweet Macarons Card - Newtons Nook Love&Chocolate Frameworks CoffeeHouseStories

Made this sweet & yummy Macarons card using color challenge which you can see below. Used some shimmer on the Macarons inside filling area that may not be noticeable in the photo. Heated clear embossing powder on sentiment for an extra sweet look. 













Supplies

cardstock/paper: green, orange, white,

  scrap piece of tan cardstock found in an empty box

   while cleaning

CTMH: cardstock/paper - pink, yellow

  ink - Black   pen - Shimmer - Clear

embossing: Stampedous clear emb powder

marker: Copic

Newtons Nook: 

  cardstock/paper - scrap piece of Coffee House Stories

  die - Frameworks 

  stamp/die - Love & Chocolate

tool: heat tool


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Newton's Nook Ch173 Color Ch  1/4  5/20









Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper


Word Art Wed Wk 543-544 Anything Goes  1/5  5/24



6 comments:

  1. super cute - like the coffee cups added! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge. The maccrons look yummy. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use the challenge colors! I love the sparkle on the macarons! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too Cute! Thanks for joining in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh coffee and macaroons---what a fabulous combination! So glad you shared this yummy card with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete