Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2022

#2 Bee Honeycomb Mixed Media Tag - Hero Arts Kit 2020Jan BeeTheme

Made this Mixed Media Tag with a Bee/Honeycomb Theme. Used mostly Hero Arts items from a Kit of Jan 2021 that has a Bee Theme. Recycled a piece of mesh from back of tile from remodeled kitchen backsplash.







Supplies

cardstock/paper: Kraft

CTMH: pen - shimmer - Clear, Lemonade

Hero Arts: die - Tag

  Kit - 2021 Jan Bee Theme  die - Honeycomb, 

    stamp/die - Bee

marker: Copic

recycle: mesh from tile left over from remodeled kitchen backsplash

ribbon: brown (happens to be recycled from a 

  Lindt Dark Choc Easter bunny) 

Tim Holtz: cardstock/paper - left over from a prev project -

  black core'dinations & black Kraft core'dinations

  Distress Ink - walnut stain

  


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Allsorts Wk678 Anything but Birthdays  2/3  6/3

Simon Mon Ch Not A Card  5/5  5/29

Simon Wed Ch Anything Goes  5/5  5/31



Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper


Word Art Wed Wk 545-546 Anything Goes  5/5  6/7


5 comments:

  1. A fun summery tag, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love-bee tag-so simple, very cute too! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful tag and such great use of recycled materials too. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete