Tabs at Top of Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Country Animal Tags - Lawn Fawn HayThere

Stamped, colored & die cut these Country animal cuties and put on a ring.


























Supplies

CTMH: cardstock/paper - white

Lawn Fawn: 

  stamp/die - Hay There

marker: Copic

  


The Close To My Heart CTMH May - Jun catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

Entering in: 

Cut It Up Ch252 Out In The Country  1/1  6/1



Lawn Fawn Ch Dies Only  3/4  6/5









Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero May Ch Get Scrappy  6/5



#staycraftychallenge  

used scraps of paper


4 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest little country animals!! What a cool idea to put them on a ring so they could all "hang" together! 😉
    Thanks for sharing your Out in the Country project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such super sweet tags! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Love, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Lawn Fawn has the cutest critters. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. Love each one. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge.

    ReplyDelete