Tabs at Top of Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Vint or ShabbyChic - CHNC Ch584

This is a card I made for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas CHNC Design Team 2022 Ch584 with optional theme Vintage or Shabby Chic. You can enter by clicking here.

When I think of Vintage or Shabby Chic I always think of using Tim Holtz items. Using the string/cord to lace up the skates was not easy.

Photographed with my ice skates that I got for free 5+ yrs ago when a woman posted them for free on nextdoor.com.










Supplies

cardstock/paper: black, white

embossing: Hero Arts Sparkle White emb powder

ink: VersaMark

other: string/cord

stamp: Cardz TV Just Chillin'

Tim Holtz: cardstock/paper - Kraft Core Shattered,

  pattern - Holidays Past

  die - Ice Skates  Distress Ink - walnut stain

  tool - sander

tool: heat tool



  

The Close To My Heart CTMH Mar - Apr catalog and Core Sept 2021 - Aug 2022 catalog are available. My CTMH website link is below or you can click on my right sidebar where it indicates CTMH. I will send a free stamp set I have from my extras (unused) if you place an order of $30 or more. Please email me if you do order so I can give you a choice as to free stamp even though I do get notified if you place an order. Also, I'm a Cricut affiliate and you can order from Cricut.com by clicking the Cricut icon on my right side bar.


My CTMH website:SunshineHoneyBee.closetomyheart.com


Comments are moderated/approved due to spam before appearing.

 


Entering in: 

Simon Wed Ch Add a Die Cut  2/5  3/8


 

StayCrafty with ABlogNamedHeroFeb Ch AnythingGoes  3/6

#heroarts

#staycraftychallenge




Word Art Wed Wk#533-534 Anything Goes  2/5  3/14

   

2 comments:

  1. like the skate die by TH - nice layout on this icy cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete